Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crazy Town!

That is what my son declared the playroom when he saw what i was doing, lol.  I could kick myself for not getting a proper before pick that showed the white walls, untreated windows, and toys everywhere.  At best, there were toys pushed up against the wall, on the floor, all the way around the perimeter of the room.  But usually scattered throughout so that you couldn't walk without killing yourself. 
But, here is the literal before....before all the toys boxes and been unpacked and dumped into the room...

Terrible picture, I told hubby to take photos of all the rooms that day, and this doesn't show much of the room, but whatever.
Now for the after:
First I found the curtains and loved them for the playroom. 

Then, since they had a modern feel, I thought it was a sign to go with the Ikea bookcase I had been debating.  The bins (Ikea as well) are spacious for toys-
or babies!-
 The other sides:


Probably going to add some kids artwork to the walls (relocate these that are in a hallway...)
 Anyway, the kids love the improved space!




No comments:

Post a Comment