Monday, May 30, 2011

bedroom theme

I just deserted Darling out in the 90 something degree heat with all 4 kids.  He'll be ok....Anyway.  I need to run back out and take a few photos of our landscaping progress over the weekend, but my mind has been concentrating on the master bedroom.  I am very much a neutral gal, but i have been debating painting the bedroom  "barely jade" because i think it would be so much more fun than "natural linen," the paint I already bought. Hmmm.  I don't know, I was browsing for new bedding sets which would be a whole new wrench.  I've kinda liked that whole pale blue/green/gray shades for bedrooms for a few years now.  I was ready to purchase a JCP comforter on the spot online today, but it was "unavailable" so now i am rethinking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment