Thursday, June 23, 2011

Split Personality

I know people often describe themselves as having an ADD design problem, but that isn't my issue.  I have a design split personality, and I can't figure out which one to settle with.

I went into Marshall's yesterday because I was so jealous of all the HomeGoods talk (which we don't have around here.)  I hadn't been in there in about 6 years and didn't have high expectations.  But, I found tons of stuff I loved!  Came home with 4 pillows and 2 mirror-y things (wall art).

But thy conflict with each other.  The pillows are Pottery Barn-looking.  Casual, rustic-y.  The mirrors are so cool (not in perfect shape, but so unique!)  They have a very cool graphic shape and definitely a more modern shape.  I will definitely take photos and add them....sometime.  Have to take the baby to the doctors first.

I don't know, things are feeling disjointed around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment