Thursday, January 5, 2012

My New Year's Resolution

It seems as though a blog is a good place to state your resolution.  It took me a few days to think of one, but I realized that I need to stop being lazy at night!  
I have fallen into the habit of collapsing on the couch once all the kids are finally in bed, then I stay put for a few hours and eventually go to bed.  So, my new goal is to make sure that not only are the dishes done, but the sink scrubbed clean and maybe even wiping down all 23 miles of countertops each night.  Oh, and the family room straightened so that when I inevitably collapse on the couch, I am looking at a clean room! 
And a note as to why blogging is not working for me, I started typing this over 24 hours ago, and it took me this long to write this little.  Too many interruptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment